donderdag 5 april 2012

You know you love me..

Welcome uppereast siders..
Today is my day off and there is a new episode of Gossip girl finally..
So today my blog is about Gossip Girl!

In the beginning I was hooked! But somehow I stopped watching..maybe because at the time there where to many of these show.. Gossip girl, Beverly hills, The o.c.

But a while ago I start watchin it again..and yess..hooked!!


Serena, the lovely blond girl, with the perfect hair, clothes, accessoiries, just perfect but never with the perfect guy..

Blair, oefff I love her! Always complaining and feeling like a princess. ( Well that dream came true...sort off) The way she act and always in en out of love with Chuck!

Chuck, Mr. Bad guy turns good? That ain't gonna happen! I love Chuck and hoping one day he will be back with Blair!

Nate, The perfect guy..kind, sweet, looks good..! I hope he will end up with Serena but I don't think that is going to happen!

Dan, Dear old sweet Dan Humprey..the writer who's got luckey his dad married a rich girl and now he is a upper east sider,,sort off!

Ivy/Lola, confusing..first she is the cousin now she is just an actrise, who wants money or does the grandma really loved her?

Lola/Ivy, the put away child, who seems to be the cousin of Serena but her mother doesn't want this to come out..again confusion! But for the show it really nice :D



For now I can't wait to see the next episode and hope you love the show as much as I do..If you don't..

You know you love me..!
Xo Twenty9

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten