woensdag 18 april 2012

Take care..

My nails are a disaster. Sometimes I cut them down quite short because every time they break and tear. And it really makes me sad because I see all those cute nailart that my nails can't handle!

But I have found the solution!
Trind..

tri..what? Trind is a nail repair system with 5 steps! to make youre nails gorgeous!
My mother bought this 5 step polish thing, and let me used it! And it really works!

Yesterday I was too early for my train so I started to look around at the shops in the train station..and what did I found...Trind polish buy 1 get 1 free!
So I took step number 4 and 5..This is the nailbalsam (step 4) who will help nails from drying out and helps them getting stronger. And the nail repair (step 5) its a natural coat you have to put on every day for 2 weeks and after that only once a week!

I hope this will work for me and finally getting those lovely nails I want!
The following nails are on my dreamlist..so hopefully soon :)

 In love with studs


Pink panther

Glitters and soft pink..lalalove it!!

 Silver and nude wauww

Aztec print

Colors and aztec

 Hello kitty cute

How do you like youre nails?
XO Twenty9

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten