maandag 23 april 2012

Boybands

I was watching this show on tv and I heard girls getting crazy over this boyband One direction..
Pardon me, excuse moi, but I don't know who there are..

In my teener years there was Backstreet boys, Five, N sync, westlife..and I laugh at people back then if they didn't know what I was talking about..and now the same happend to me..

This is way I'll take you back to the history of boybands..and just for a good laugh!

New kids on the block

Boys 2 men

Boyzone

Backstreet boys p.s. Nick I still love you ;)

N sync, I still love this song secretly but check the video it is hylerious

Five, and I still know all the dance moves

98 degrees with Stevie Wonder

Westlife

O town

Blue, oef this Duncan guy :)

B2K

After this I don't know much about boyband so let's see One direction

They are really cute!!

Now what happend to the old boybands?
NKOTB: They broke up in 1994, in 2008 they came together en recorded a song with lady gaga. 2010 they performed with the backstreet boys and in 2011 the came up with a tour together

Boys II men: In 2003 one of the member have to leave the group for healty matters, they go on as a trio. On 2012 they get a star on the Walk of Fame

Boyzone: Rowan Keating goes for a single career and they made there comeback in 2007. In 2009 Stephen Gately died of natural causes while on his holiday in Mallorca.

The Backstreet Boys: After the succes with the 5 albums they regrouped in 2005. A.J suffered from alcohol and drugs problems, and went solo. Howie went on as a singer/songwriter and made 1 solo album. Brian is a faithful christian and he becomes a christian contamporary singer and he made an album about it. He also got married with the model of the As long as you love me video. Nick made 2 solo albums and started a real life serie with his brother Aaron. He also got this little acting career. Kevin stopped with the BSB in 2006 in 3008 he regrouped again. Before the BSB Kevin was Alladin in Disneyworld and so he met Belle as his wife.

N sync: Justin went solo we all know that. J.C went solo and he is in the jury of american best dance crew.







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten