dinsdag 3 april 2012

Time for some...

When I started this blog I was so EXCITED! I was going to write every day..about everything I see in my daily life..BUT!!!


Some years ago I read an ARTICLE about creative people..because there are so many things going on in there HEADS they are a little bit messy..
You can see that in there work office and daily LIFE...
And thats also HAPPENED to me..or is this just a good excuse ;)

When you look at my workplace/ROOM its always a mess! My boyfriend hates it!!
But SORRY can't help it!
And I was affraid this is going to happen with my blog..sooo WHAT should we do!!
That's right..STOP making a mess and get clean!!

From now ON...
Music MONDAY

Fashion designers on TUESDAY

BEAUTIfull wednesday

Things I like thursday
Outfit on FRIDAY

And if your luckey sometimes POST in the weekend!!
All this to make you HAPPY
Xo Twenty9

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten