maandag 30 april 2012

Queensday

Today it is queensday! We celebrate the birthday of our former queen, Juliana! And we celebrate the day our queen,Beatrix, becomes our queen!
And it is a day off! So party time!!

The things we do on queensday are...
Selling things, you get up very early in the morning about 5am and start selling your own stuff at the street! This is the only day they allow to do this!
I did this a lot when I was young!

But now when I am a little bit older it all about the party and friends!
Every year I normally go to Amsterdam! Walking your asses of seeing all the people in orange en singing, drinking and dancing on the streets!

But this year they decided to give all the parties outside of Amsterdam! And you also have to pay for them! I didnt know this and when I did everything was sold out! So me and my friends decided to go to Alkmaar!
The cheese city!
The sun was shinin like it never did that day! So we were blessed it was a really nice party! But after a while we got really tired and went home!

Next year queensday?? I dont know yet! But I think it will be Amsterdam!!

Here are some pictures of Queensday

Selling your old shizzle..

 Orange shirts, hats, feathers..

Party time

 Outfit all orange and red, white, blue the colours of the Dutch flag


Loving this style..maybe next year

Did you know about queensday? And where did you celebrite?
XO Twenty9

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten