zaterdag 10 maart 2012

First blog

Dear lovely readers,

This will be my first bloggin experience and I hope you gonna like it!
I started this blog because my computer cant handle the pictures and websites that i love!
Also my notebook('s, there are a lot!!) are too full of information..and guess what...

IM GONNA SHARE THIS ALL WITH YOU!

So be prepared for:
- Music that makes you feel so so so goood!
- Nailpolish, after my boyfriend, my biggest love!
- Clothing, patterns, crazy styles, things that make youre heart skip a beat!
- Food, not only the famous "patatje Joppie chips", but that goood food! That makes you wanna eat all day long!
- Make up, cause a girl cant have enough!
- Parfums, magazines, fashion, earrings, bracelets, interiors..
It's all about the things i like and just want them to share with you..give you a little peek inside my head..!

So..

Enjoy...

Love it...

Share it...

But most of all..

Keep on smiling, and the whole world smiles with you!

Xo Twenty9

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten