woensdag 28 maart 2012

Bloglovin

DEAR Readers,

Today i FINALLY enter my blog into bloglovin :D
So that you girls can FOLLOW me!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3605849/twenty9?claim=44qmmjt39kp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

This is also the REASON why i spend this blog about the blogs i love to read!

The FASHION guitar! 1.5 years ago I discovered her and since then i follow her! Love her style!!
So CHECK her out..



This is also a fashion BLOG about a girl from the Netherlands! I love her style and her amazing PICTURES!

Another FINE lady from the Netherlands, miss lipgloss! She will tell you everything you need to know about beauty! She know A LOT!


I found out about this miss a long time ago! Back than as the GIRLFRIEND of Pharell Williams from N.E.R.D. but she got her really own style and lovely friends! She makes musicvideos and works with Nike..you HAVE to see her!

The Fashion Watchers! 2 LOVELY guys from the Netherlands! And one of them is my collegue! Really love what have going on there! Making AMAZING photoshoots and always uptodate with the latest FASHION

What are your favorites BLOGS to watch?
Xo TWENTY9




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten